On Tuesday 7th and Wednesday 8th November, we welcomed His Majesty’s Inspection Team for a two-day Section 5 inspection of our academy.
During the visit, inspectors visited a number of lessons and met with lots of our amazing staff and students. Following on from their visit, we have now received confirmation that our academy has been graded as ‘Outstanding’ and are delighted to share this news with you.
Graded inspections mean that schools and academies can be awarded one of four grades:
- Requires Improvement
Whilst attached is our full report, which highlights that we are outstanding in all areas, we would like to draw your attention to some of the wonderful feedback we received:
- “Bristnall Hall Academy is a truly inclusive and harmonious school.”
- “Staff recognise pupils’ efforts and hard work. They celebrate pupils’ achievements and are quick to offer support if pupils need an extra boost.”
- “Classrooms ooze enthusiasm and productivity and the school buzzes with happy voices at breaktime and lunchtime.”
- “Pupils learn a wide-ranging curriculum. At key stage 3, this is well balanced, with equal emphasis given to the creative and technical subjects. Pupils have a broad choice of options to choose from at key stage 4.”
- “Pupils benefit greatly from an impressive and expansive personal development curriculum.”
- “Pupils are strong advocates of their school. They willingly and enthusiastically contribute to school life in many ways.”
We are incredibly proud of our whole community and would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their continued support.